Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Dragon Knight

Post by _JM_ »

Type of Bug/Exploit: Spell
Area of Bug Exploit (be as specific as possible): Beastlands and near Tel
NPCs involved (Be as specific as possible): None, save a Naked Dwarf.
Chests involved: None
Timestamp on when it happened: Not sure
Frequency of occurance: Tried three times.

Avlis have nerfed Dragon Knight for at least the second time since my character took the Feat (it was a very powerful Gold Dragon, then it became a significantly less powerful Gold Dragon, and now it is a even weaker Sandstone Dragon) so when Jay got through the portal I decided to check if my note of the Hala-Ysgard stats was still accurate.

And I got a naked Dwarf (actually a human, level 1 Barbarian...which I think would be first race and first class) rather than a Blue Dragon.

So I rested Jay and went to the next area and tried again. Naked Dwarf.

So I took him to buy his new bags at Tel, changed the choice of Dragon (with the cleric's rod) to Silver in case that would make a difference, and went around a corner outside Tel to try again. Naked Dwarf.

I think I jinxed myself when I commented in a tell that at least Dragon Knight was still useful on Hala. Hope this can be fixed...and [paranoia]it wasn't broken because it was getting changed to be nerfed[/paranoia] :P

EDIT: Changed to Red Dragon, still Naked-Dwarf. Seems to imply problem is not related to the "choose dragon type with rod" part of the code.
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

I'll take a look at this issue.
_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

My thanks.
_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Thank you, I tried it again and got a Red Dragon.