Summon Creature V

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Verandis
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Summon Creature V

Post by Verandis »

Type of Bug/Exploit: On the Hala magic menu, there's a list of spells you can alter....including the conjuration/summoning ones. Summon Creature V has elementals listed. I have tried to set the menu to water elemental several times, and it says my selection is saved. However, when I cast the spell, it summons a tiger instead. The tiger is very cute and all, but I'd like to be able to summon an elemental of some type too if it is an option :)

This is with a level 10 cleric; I don't have a mage to test for ya.

Also, it seems like I have to reset this summoning choice every time I log onto Hala; is there some way to force it to save permanently and not change until I change it?

Area of Bug Exploit (be as specific as possible): Both Ysgard and Hala servers.
When: Hmm....the last week or so is when I've been trying it. It's happened every time.
NPCs involved: The summoned creature (Tiger; they're grrreat.)
Frequency of occurance: Every time summon creature V is cast.
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

Confirmed with Mage spells too, (IX)
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

I'll be looking into this. May take some time though.

If I could also ask for someone who has a druid of decent level to check out summoning options and test as well as Druid ones are a bit different. May help me narrow down the problems.