(Xune: you are not allowed to read this thread)

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

What START Time Works Best?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:46 am

10 am EST
8%
11 am EST
No votes
2 pm EST
33%
4 pm EST
8%
8 pm EST
33%
Other (add below)
17%

Total votes: 12

ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

(Xune: you are not allowed to read this thread)

Post by ambrosia »

ok! now.. for everybody else... :twisted:

The IC invites will come soon, but I thought it would be easier to start an OOC thread on my question first:

Sunday, October 12 is Xune's birthday! :D

If we were to say, surprise him with a drider hunt to help him get an Ion stone for his birthday, what time(ish) would those of you who would want to come with, be available?

I can pull of getting him in game at whatever time we pick, so I thought I would go with what worked for you - the majority of his friends! :D

I also know that some people have some chars that would not participate for IC reasons, so please know, that is totally understandable.. you are not expected. 8)
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

*giggles*

Seamus and I will be back for this so YAY!!!

Sounds like fun :D
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
thetamlyone
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by thetamlyone »

I would love to! Unfortunately, Sundays are almost never good playing days for me with church and family stuff....I hope you guys have an awesome time, though!
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

Not sure if I can make it (depends on how many hours of work I've got left to do), but anytime 11 EST or after is good. Being three hours away from you guys means 10 EST is awfully early.
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

eh - with my new work - you didn't post my best times on a sunday morning .... those being about 8 AM EST - by 11 am EST ... I'm normally thinking of sleep

then i normally wake about 4 - 6 pm EST ... depending on how many phone calls come in ... how well I sleep when i get to sleep ... ect ...

and since 9 days out of eight - the sleep I end up getting is .... less than fitful .... I usually try to get more sleep around 10 PM EST

so - at a guess .... i'd have to say 'best' time on a sunday would be the 8 pm EST choice

Errr ... forgot about the football games ....

ummm - I guess there is no best time on Sunday for me at all ....
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

Would Saturday the 11th be a better day for everybody? 8)
Rali'vinee
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Rali'vinee »

Hi Am.

I answered 2 pm, Sunday but any of the times after that work as well.

Saturday at 2 pm or 4 pm EST would be good too (but not later).

*hugs*
[i][b]Arkon: "[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Rali%27vinee_Ish%27tarestacia][color=#00BF00]Rali'vinee[/color][/url] is at the same time, the most lovable character I've ever come across, and the singularly most infuriating."[/b][/i]
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

Saturday I cannot do; that's my PnP day. Have fun though!
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Saturday is out for Seamus and I as we will be on a plane most of the day and not getting home until about 11pm EDT.

*sigh*

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
moonlight1
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by moonlight1 »

Sunday at 2 pm, 10 am or 11 am easten time is fine with me. If its saturday, i can at 2 pm or 4 pm eastern time too.
Miana would hate to miss this one out! :)

Miana
thetamlyone

Post by thetamlyone »

Not that I want other people to have trouble scheduling being there for events, but I have to say it is nice to know I'm not the only one. :) Feels sometimes like if I miss a few days, Hala passes me by and I have a hard time jumping back on the train and the dm's are like "uni who?" (or Thralia as the case may be)....I think I will just have to quit my job. :lol:

*hugs*
nwmblondy
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by nwmblondy »

So whens this happening now? not that i understand EST at all but ill make Rali translate the decided time for me. If i can Ill get Kero along to make sure you guys all stay alive :P
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

Thanks for the input all!

A little birdy reminded me Sunday nights are very important Corwin DM nights, so 8 PM is out! Saturday has had stuff come up (grand parents are visiting this week), so.. by default plus the close vote so far:

I'm going to call it for 2 pm EST / 1 PM CST / 18oo GMT on Sunday, October 12!

Please feel free to invite others as I know I don't know all of Xune's friends. :D

*runs off to write invites*
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

((just in case there was some confusion.. the 12th is next Sunday, not tomorrow. :wink: ))
thetamlyone

Post by thetamlyone »

I will try to make it! Glad it wasn't today because I was in bed with a migraine. :( If I don't make it there, you guys have a blast!
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

How come I missed that one?!

I might be able to be there, depends on what time is my other thing starting. :D
Without "me", it's just "aweso".
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

hey all ...

As this question has come up a couple of times now, I thought I would just post this for everybody (but Xune :P )

I purposefully left the invites generic, as I know several of you have several chars who know Xune. Please feel free to come as whoever YOU would have the most fun playing. I am not trying to pick for you. 8)

Also, if you are a friend of Xune's and didn't get a PM, it was not intentional! I know I don't know everybody, please feel free to invite any of Xune's friends I missed. My goal is to have everybody be able to have fun, because I already know Xune is going to be surprised. 8)
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Yes, we are back, but need to download stuff. Still operating on Pacific time at the moment.