Ouch! May be around, maybe not.. read for details

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

Ouch! May be around, maybe not.. read for details

Post by Arkon »

My video card decided this morning that it doesn't like working anymore... I am going to attempt to salvage the old video card from my Dell computer and see if I can get it work in here... we'll see what I can do.. but I cannot make any promises.. Hopefully i have something that I can use and will be back tomorrow. If not.. I'll be back as soon as I can afford to buy a new one... which may be a while.
Samhaim
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Samhaim »

What model is your current card?
BishopsMate
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Excellent Idea! *Arks Christmas Vid Card Freind Fundraiser*

Post by BishopsMate »

Hey I think Sam has a good Idea!

Ark I know I and my wife would love to friend gift to getting you a new Video Card for Christmas and I bet a lot of our other gang would to.

So I and Nerice will start off by gift donating the first $50.00 *Merry Christmas Video Card fund* and we appreciate you and want you IG as fast a possible. 8)

I bet we can have you a new Card in no time. 8) Merry Christmas bro!

Nerice will be in touch for info to send it ASAP.

On a side note! No you cant say NO! Ok so you can, but *plugs ears* La la la. *sends anyway*

Best Regards, James and LaDonna
Rust never Sleeps.
Nothing is what Rocks Dream of.
[color=darkRed]
[size=150]Rali'vinee Ish'tarestacia: *smiles* Avaveen. I am beautiful out of Xune's pencil.[/size][/color]

[url=http://members.cox.net/mohack/misc/Xunestudio.mov]Xunes Studio: Come take the QTVR tour! ;)[/url]
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

My current card is an ATI Radeon 1950 Pro Sapphire edition
BishopsMate

Post by BishopsMate »

Ok gang this is the deal! Arkon is limping along on a gimped, standby video card. He can play, but not really run events. This cannot dooo!

For those who can and want to, we are going to have: *Operation Christmas "Card"*

Our goal is a new GTX 280 ! It's around $400-450. It is only appropriate that our world leader have this wonderful vid. If anyone has any inside deals or discounts, please let us know. I talked to Ark this morn and here is the Paypal Account to donate to: drakkarusATgmail.com

When you donate, please post here or PM me (I'll keep up a running total) to let us know so we can sorta keep track to know when we hit our goal and, of course, wish Ark a Merry Christmas!

I know money is tight, so please don't feel bad if you can't contribute. What you can do is jump in here and wish Ark a Merry Christmas! and keep the holiday Karma going as it were! :lol:

If you can't donate right now but would like to in the near future, you could also pledge an amount in the future before Christmas. Please post that or PM me with the date and amount. 8)

Best Regards, James and LaDonna.

• Merry Christmas Arkon!

Current Operation Christmas Card Total: $50.00
Rust never Sleeps.
[color=darkRed]
[size=150]Rali'vinee Ish'tarestacia: *smiles* Avaveen. I am beautiful out of Xune's pencil.[/size][/color]

[url=http://members.cox.net/mohack/misc/Xunestudio.mov]Xunes Studio: Come take the QTVR tour! ;)[/url]
BishopsMate

Post by BishopsMate »

Can this be anonymous? Yes of course it can.

Merry Christmas from Anonymous Arkon!
*hangs some Christmas Holly and updates the gifts*

*hangs some stockings next to the Christmas Holly and updates the gifts*

Collect's another signature on the Christmas Card and hugs them.

Current Operation Christmas Card Total: $170.00
BishopsMate

Update

Post by BishopsMate »

Operation Christmas Card was successful! :D *cheers*

Merry Christmas Ark glad to have you back.

Best Regards, From your Gaming Family
Rust never Sleeps.
[color=darkRed]

Chemical-Burn
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Chemical-Burn »

Holy crap. This entire thread and completion was done before i even saw it.