more chest dupe bug

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

more chest dupe bug

Post by Akai »

The Temple Supplies Cabinet and the Guards' Chest at the Temple of Sune are duplicating scrolls of Remove Fear, Endure Elements, and Protection from Alignment. These are scrolls recently scribed by Soleis for use in the fight against Tiamat. (He did in fact scribe almost 1,000 scrolls, but he used some, and gave some away, and I have just today taken 2,000 out of those chests to burn.)

I suspect that the Temple Supplies Cabinet is also duplicating healing kits, but I'm not sure yet. (We have today 1040, of which 150 are Corwin's that Soleis needs to get back to him; if there are more at the next restart, there's trouble :( )

I just yesterday brought many bags of ingots and potions back from storage in Arkaz, under the impression that the dupe bug was fixed here on Hala... I now suspect that this was a bad idea? :(
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Could we get a wipe of the Sune Temple Supplies Chest and Guards' chest please? I've moved the non-scroll stuff to the guest chest #2 and #3 in the meantime.

Thanks!
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Appear to have fixed the guards' chest by dint of repeated emptying and trashing; putting stuff back in it, please don't erase this one now ;)

Still working on the temple supplies cabinet.
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Temple supplies cabinet also fixed, please do not delete :)
DarkWaterMelon
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by DarkWaterMelon »

Starlight In - Room:8

Chest is duping healing kits big time - like 18 pages, and today i trashed them all, so the chest is now empty from kits. I just hope, that makes the chest reset, as Gus and Moni got same situation at:

Raims/Blakes house - first floor - guest room: 2.

The chest doubled big time - Gus and I removed All kits last time (day before yesterday). However, there were still 25 pages, when I looked there today. Again, I burned all of them.
Please make it stop.

Moni