SD's not so FOIG of the week - Tattoos!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

silverdragonams
Head DM

SD's not so FOIG of the week - Tattoos!

Post by silverdragonams »

This weeks edition is about something that will be IG shortly. To go with the hairdresser, we will have a tattoo artist.

She will allow to get new tattoos, erase old tattoos, change the tattoo color, and even allow for asymmetrical tattoos (unlike what is available during character creation, you can have a single tattoo on one arm for example).

With all that being said, I tested this as best I could offline, but she is still a little buggy.

First, like the hairdresser, you use models to get the tattoo's the way you like. But, for some odd reason, when you want to toggle tattoos on or off, you sometimes have to click the toggle several times to get it to actually change. Once it does change though, it seems to work smoothly from then on.

Second, be aware that this will not work on races with static models, but she will still take your gold. It does seem to work fine on Wemics though.

Finally, I didn't get a chance to test this on a palemaster so PALEMASTERS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I scripted it not change your bone arm, but it is possible that it might anyway.

Please report any other strangeness with this system to me as soon as you notice it.
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
nwmblondy
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by nwmblondy »

Thats really cool, good job SD!

Edit: Incidently
silverdragonams wrote:fixed the drider queen
Ive fixed that bitch good a few times myself too 8)
I want a date, or a restraining order, you choose.