Mini meeting in London soon

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Coco1
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Mini meeting in London soon

Post by Coco1 »

For a while I have been playing a new alt named Scarlet on Avlis (on Hala/Ysgard, Im Dala Blake) and through time, I have been planning on going to England - more specific London - to visit some players and dms.
We are therefore going to have a "mini meeting" th. 23.th May at Camel bar near Victoria train station at 18.30 gmt. If anyone of you lives nearby or just feel like attending, please come by.
If you want to know more - check Avlis forum: "Mini meet".

Dala Blake / Scarlet Firefly
diermace1
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by diermace1 »

Great Char/Wal will be there, its going to be a blast, hope to see as many as possible :D

Charjer / Wallio
Rali'vinee
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Rali'vinee »

You guys have fun!
Have a drink for me please, and give Greg a wet willie.
[i][b]Arkon: "[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Rali%27vinee_Ish%27tarestacia][color=#00BF00]Rali'vinee[/color][/url] is at the same time, the most lovable character I've ever come across, and the singularly most infuriating."[/b][/i]
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

Wish I could be there too! Raise a glass for all of us on Hala. Love you guys!
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

I'd be there if I wasn't a boring bastard who doesn't drink.
(BTW, information probably of no use as my interest is likely not shared, but if people do end up kipping on sofas or floors nearby after this then the following day you'd not be far from Southend on Sea and 24th / 25th is the Airshow there)
Coco1
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Coco1 »

Oh well dont worry JM. I dont drink either. You could keep me company and watch the others fall to the ground..lol..I will be in London th. 24th too. I wont go home before evening th. 25th. Could ask the ones I am to meet about that Airshow though. Could be nice to see you.
If not, I'll make sure a toast will be made for you all.

Dala Blake/Scarlet Firefly :D
sinn
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by sinn »

drink a few for me as well... was hoping to make it to the UK this summer but.. well life just keep throwing me curve balls...