Question for the Tower of Iron Will Builders

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Question for the Tower of Iron Will Builders

Post by ambrosia »

I noticed this week that the front door is unlocked from the outside, but, if the door is closed, it is locked from the inside.

That seems really backwards to me. Was that intended? Or, was this changed? I don't remember having seen that before.. but then.. I've spent a lot more time at the Tower then normal, so I may not have noticed it before.

I ask because last night was the third time I managed to lock myself /in/ when I thought the front door was unlocked. :lol: :lol:

Thanks!
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Right now, if you lock the door from the inside, it does not lock it from the outside, so instead of keeping unwanted people out all locking the door from the inside does is inconvenience wanted people when they need to leave, by trapping them inside. :) It's going to get fixed as soon as I can talk with Arkon about it; I think he mentioned fixing it to Akai when the Airship route was discussed.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

Gotcha! yes, at this point, the door auto-locks when you close it. Or..something.. at least.. that's how I've gotten trapped (though..that is too strong of a word... :wink: ) I enter an open door from the outside and then it closes to show locked once I'm inside. :lol:
sinn
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by sinn »

I think this must be intentional and maybe be even IC so Lexy can trap people there and make them talk about themselves.

:)
[i]"Zee cabbage does not run away from zee corn-beef."[/i]
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

I think you are right, Sinn! :lol:
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

I always thought it was intentional too... I cannot tell you how many times I was trapped in there, between that gate to the lower quarters and the outside door.

Clearly the Psionic tower is in need of subjects for experiments and this is a convenient trapping method :shock:
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Morgan got stuck once. Scel gave her a key after that...
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Not really sure as I have a key.... At least as Aria anyway. :wink:
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel