Mundane items

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Aniril
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Mundane items

Post by Aniril »

Is there some policy on acquiring mundane items from shops? Things like pottery; cookery; eating utensils; boxed candy; combs .... ect.
I've not seen stuff like that in stores. Do we assume the everyday mundane items like that are easily accessible? Or are we to find something close in a store and purchase it; then rp it as what it is meant to be?
Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Idonia »

Not really. Across Hala and CoPaP the "mundane" items can be acquired like utensils, paintbrushes, cookery, candy, and though I am a fan of carrying them around "just in case" they really never come into use :P

And you've got the think- if my PC can't buy a comb any where.. where do all the commoners get their combs..?
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

Under most circumstances, mundane items are considered available. It is acceptable to RP that your character has eating, grooming, cooking instruments.

The reason I say this is because while they are aquirable, they can be very difficult to find and frankly... i have no intentions of scouring someone's inventory from the DM client to verify they purchased a brush when they RP brushing their hair.