IC Poetry Workshop!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

IC Poetry Workshop!

Post by Rudiki »

Hi!

So here's the deal. Lexy wants to invite a guest lecturer from Avlis to do a poetry writing workshop on Hala, and I'd love to have a nice big turnout, so who would be interested and what days and dates and times would be best for people? This would not just be for bards (though it would be great for bards!), it would be fun for anyone who wants to learn more about poetry and try writing some.

And it wouldn't be Lexy doing it; I thought it could be the temple of Sune and S.T.A.R. sponsoring it/putting it on, if that would be alright with people.

I'm thinking the weekend of March 19-20 or 26-27. Which weekend is better? Sat. or Sun.? Daytime or evening EST? Let me know!

Thanks!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

OOOO!!!!

I'd LOVE to be there!

Sounds fun!

But I'll likely be out of town on both of these weekends, so I have NO idea if I'll be able to get IG at all. It's 100% sure on the 26-27 weekend, though. Will likely be coming back on the Sunday.. and got plans pretty much all day/evening on the 26. =/

There's some chance I might be able to get IG on the 19-20 weekend, but I can't be sure yet.

Hope I can make it! if not, have fun! =)
AmusedApathy
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by AmusedApathy »

*the puppet master of the little fey pulls out a ginormous calendar and checks the dates*

Well Legs would totally be there, my schedule for evenings in March is still gawd awful. Of your 4 dates, the only one I could do is March 20th, after 3pm est. (As of right this moment, the 20th looks like my only weekend day off the entire month of March... gah! Not too shabby for the wallet, but terrible for gaming!)

If I can be there when it's scheduled, I will be.

AA
Brayon
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Brayon »

Avlis Native who missed the one there, but planning on coming to the Hala one. I can make any Sunday, and Saturday is hit/miss for me.
JD Smith
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by JD Smith »

Almost never any Saturday ...

Between 1900 and 2200 GMT (I believe that is 1200 to 1500 Eastern time) are the best times for me ...

If it is S.T.A.R. ... Ro's not very likely to attend ....
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
sinn
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by sinn »

will try to make it with Ash what ever time you pick... but cant promise anything as of yet.
[i]"Zee cabbage does not run away from zee corn-beef."[/i]
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I'm thinking Sunday the 20th at about 4:00 p.m. EST. That's about 1:00 p.m. Pacific, and about 9:00 p.m. GMT, so sort of decent hours for everybody, hopefully. I took into account everybody's posts and what I knew of a couple other peoples schedules. I'll make an IC post as soon as I've talked to the player to confirm the time. Thanks!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]