Shall be absent for a few weeks

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Void Hamlet
Area Builder

Shall be absent for a few weeks

Post by Void Hamlet »

• Dear all,

I shall handle what I have planned and promised till end of week. Then I shall try and reinstall / update everything on my computer as I am fed up of crashing each time someone fires a magic missile; deffinitely it is not a hardware problem.

After Monday I am retreating for sake of health trouble. I shall appear for the Friday Lectures in Knowledge of Planes, though. Don't panick, my blood has to be given the occassional kick in order to do its job. While this is done I ought to sleep at least 14 hours per day, and I ought to go to work as well.

See you soon, and stay tuned for the DM lurve this weekend! :)

~ Maya
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and you have to make fortitude saves, you know it's a druid. -Cap'n Charlie
Kat J
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Kat J »

:(

*pines*
Gairus

Post by Gairus »

eek! Get well j00!
The joy of IRC.
<Tholotron_praying> I came back from fighting rightious warfare to see Aiq using TK to play with Doss's balls? :/
slave_of_emotions
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by slave_of_emotions »

I really hope you will be able to sleep again normaly :( .. get better
[url=http://www.dynasig.net/?id=2052][img]http://serve.dynasig.net/2052.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://photobucket.com/albums/a296/6_loverboy_9/NWN/]screenshots[/url][url=http://slaveofemotions.sl.funpic.de/mx/index.php?page=4&smartor_mode=album_cat&cat_id=1]and more[/url]
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Get well! We'll miss ya.
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
albonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by albonia »

Hope you are feelig better soon :)
Aria
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Aria »

Hope you will get well soon. We'll miss you bunches.
Aria
Void Hamlet
Area Builder

Post by Void Hamlet »

• Dear all,

A few things I should mention, take them as soulfood while I am gone :

1. You can and are encouraged to ask or criticize me on events or situations related to the Celestial Order / Celestial Army, Nagritch University Lectures in Knowledge of the Planes, The Candy Fairies Inc.
    You can ask me about the plotlines of other DMs and I shall inform you about which DM you should turn to.
    However, I do not appreciate criticizm on the work of other DMs shared with me. This is not how it works. If you have problem with a DM send a message to the DM in question, NOT to me. If you feel grieved by a DM or anyone else, DO NOT whine to me but read the information posted in THIS THREAD.

2. You ask me a question about a bug / a change in a way a spell works / etc. If for some reason I cannot give you a direct answer, I ask you to search for an existing thread on this problem in Hala forums or CoPaP forums, post a bug report etc. That does not mean that I am high-nosed, it simply means that I am not almighty and ominiscent.

3. Examples of what struck me recently:

"My character concept was not approved by the CoPaP team, and I feel dissatisfied with everyone's attitude after trying to play it for many months." - What do you expect me to say after you tell me this? Whining to me REPEATEDLY about it I take as grieving.

"I was banned from Avlis after a forum issue, I hope that I shall not be banned from Hala now that I told you this?" - NO, you shall not be banned from here just because you told me this. Once you have been banned from another CoPaP server, whether you will be banned from Hala or not is mostly up to you and your behaviour.

4. To sum it up : Whining is one thing, constructive criticizm is another, and knowing the right addressee is important.
    I am human, I care. However, I am not the recycle bin to accept the salty-tear-stained diary pages filled with your mishaps, whinings, and high hopes.

Thank you.

Starved bear hug, and justice for all :

~ Maya
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and you have to make fortitude saves, you know it's a druid. -Cap'n Charlie
Void Hamlet
Area Builder

Post by Void Hamlet »

• Dear all,

Apologies for last minute postponing of scheduled event. It was literally last minute, but this was also when my nose started bleeding violently all over the keyboard.

The moral of the story : Sleep more, eat more. :oops:

~ Maya

P.S. Another photo taken from my balcony : (click)
Fredegar

Post by Fredegar »

Take care of yourself! Stop staying up until the wee morning hours!
Badtznik
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Badtznik »

:shock: that is one serious commitment (Hala addiction??) :shock:

Health comes first Maya! Hala can wait! It wont go anywhere!
Void Hamlet
Area Builder

Post by Void Hamlet »

... stop being carebears; I am in Hala far more rarely than I'd love to; trouble is that when most of you are there it's like ... far past bedtime here. Hard to catch up without some consequences. Now you go play. :wink:
albonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by albonia »

Health is important, its only a game but a dammed addictive one. Maybe we should start a NWN addiction clinic :D

But you have the same problem as me Maya things dont start on hala untill usually 1:00 am my time. So if you get involved in anything its 3:30 am before you know it.

I try and make it a rule to get to bed for 2:00 am. But its dammed hard sometimes when people say are you going already. Maybe i should set my clock to EST :)
Void Hamlet
Area Builder

Post by Void Hamlet »

• Dear all,

I AM BACK! The bad guys already know and rejoice! The good guys shall have their piece of pie soon!
    As for the neutral : get out of your shells and face it, you are either lazy goodies (that is, evil, since people die out there and you will only help those at hand) or secretly detest everyone else for what they are (that is, you are evil again) or you don't give a damn about all (evil again!)

Know I have been Working On Something for two weeks, may the results be not as sick as I have been.

All Sugar And Spice,
    Maya