Lowbie Event

This is for announcements by DMs regarding upcoming events and the like.

Moderator: Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Lowbie Event

Post by Psye Shaar »

I'm going to run an event on Sunday 8th July for lowbie PC's starting at or around 5pm GMT

Preferably level 12 or under (bit of flexibility, depending), so all alts/new PC's welcome :)
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Anywhere around the Mirtho/Nagritch vicinity will be fine to be, folks. I'll just get your attention from there :)
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Next event for this will be Sunday 22nd July.

Going to try for 4pm GMT this time though in order to not interfere with the Defender's meeting time.

Anyone that wants to jump in this time if you missed the first one, that's fine. A heads up would be appreciated though :)
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Next event will be Sunday 12th August (Not sure quite how my weekend is going to play out yet, so can't commit)

There will be some mid-way bits dotted about though. Might be PM, might be ingame as and when I see people.
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

After what feels like a couple of weeks but has been far too long... the next event!

Next one will be Sunday 23rd September starting 4.30pm GMT.

All existing people welcome as well as any other 'young' PC's that want to join in!
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*bump!*
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Next event will be Sunday 18th November at 5pm GMT.

Again, usual PC's, love to see you there!

Any new PC's that want to jump in are more than welcome.
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*bump*
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

I'm really sorry, but going to have to postpone this.

We had a guy coming to try to fix the new boiler and he turned up several hours later than planned, so now i'm more afk than i am at the keyboard till he's done.

Will likely aim for same time the following week.

Really sorry again folks!
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Right.. seem to be sorted now, so rescheduling for this Sunday (25th Nov) 5pm GMT for this event.

Sorry again for the inconvenience folks :(
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*casts raise dead*

I know it's been a while, but I'm going to try to pick these events back up with the next one being on either the 9th/10th November.

I know it's a bit in advance, but that's actually the first free weekend for a while :?

Usual routine - PC's prefereably a reasonably low level, though I don't mind low-mid range PC's either (up to level 20). Anyone involved from before but now way above that, please let me know beforehand.

Thanks!
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Pushing this back a weekend, so will now be Sunday November 17th at 5pm GMT
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*bump*
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*hour to go bump*

If you could meet in Heidabyr, Ysgard side that would be great.. otherwise I'll find you accordingly :)