Insel Kalte portal out of reach

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Insel Kalte portal out of reach

Post by Akai »

Seems to be floating somewhere overhead now; didn't look reachable even by dimension door.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Post by But I Ain't Got Wings »

this is confirmed, it looks like an old version of the area is currently up. It does not have the walk way that leads to where the portal goes as well.
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

I'll look into it.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

This will be fixed (again) next mod reload
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Sinn mentioned wanting to check if the Ice Worm machine worked so I was going to take Jayem to Insel Kalte. However the portal is not working. There is something to highlight on the platform marked ‘portal’ and I can left click to make Jayem run over to it and right-click and look at the description. Nothing happens though when Jayem runs over to it after the left click or I press ‘w’ and drive him over that part of the platform. So the Ice Worm machine has remained untested and Jayem has gone book hunting instead.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

checked into this again.

the walk way to where the portal is supposed it be is back, but the portal is not there.

I THINK... that Freezer put in the walkway for me, it was up loaded. Then I pointed out to him where the portals should go and he put the portals in on another upload of the mod. So, I THINK we still are not running the latest version of the mod, or something is up. I checked where the exit portal was from Kalte on Frostheim, NO DICE, and I checked on insel Kalte where the 2 portals are located next to each other.... NO PORTALS at all.
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

This seems to be perpetually bugged, so i'm going to just remove and replace all the portals/entrances/exits and hopefully that'll sort it.

I'll try to get to it later today, but we'll see how time goes.
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Portals are now working... we'll see how long for this time :P
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Portal to there worked. Ice Worm remains machine worked. Portal back from there worked.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

_JM_ wrote:Portal to there worked. Ice Worm remains machine worked. Portal back from there worked.
THANK YOU JM!