Holy Robes & Amulets

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Holy Robes & Amulets

Post by Psye Shaar »

Just a reminder that if your PC is of a religious persuasion then they are entitled to Robes and an amulet (both mergable).

If you have IRC, feel free to see if there's an available DM there, otherwise, drop a note here or PM one of us and we'll drop them on you accordingly.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Is 'religious persuasion' any divine class? Or is it any character with a deity in the deity field who RPs a general devoutness?

I know I was told I could have a set for Malik (pale master is kinda a divine class and he is a shaggy promoter) but I havent gotten round to checking if I already have them.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Zombie wrote:Is 'religious persuasion' any divine class? Or is it any character with a deity in the deity field who RPs a general devoutness?

I know I was told I could have a set for Malik (pale master is kinda a divine class and he is a shaggy promoter) but I havent gotten round to checking if I already have them.
It's anyone that worships a god, not restricted to divine classes.

As long as you have the god in your deity field (and of course abide by their teachings/ways etc) you qualify
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
bidocks
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by bidocks »

Always wondered about that :D .

My newbie: Jewel, devout of Heimdallr, would love to have robes and an amulet of her God when one our amazing DM's gets the chance to drop some on her.

Thanks!

-B
demonlady
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by demonlady »

Heidi Kalemsdottir would like those of Tyr please
"If I had been a cat, curiosity would have killed me a long time ago."
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Done and done. Anyone else?
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Periodic *bump*
missian
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Tiamat

Post by missian »

hello there,

Stas would be a worshipper of Tiamat.. the religion of his former clan that he still upholds..

I don't know if there are robes of this deity.. heck.. I even don't know if it's a deity at all.. *shrugs*

I've done some research on Tiamat and came up with this site.. would it be viable for use..??

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Tiamat

thanks and cheers!!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Re: Tiamat

Post by But I Ain't Got Wings »

missian wrote:hello there,

Stas would be a worshipper of Tiamat.. the religion of his former clan that he still upholds..

I don't know if there are robes of this deity.. heck.. I even don't know if it's a deity at all.. *shrugs*

I've done some research on Tiamat and came up with this site.. would it be viable for use..??

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Tiamat

thanks and cheers!!
currently I believe there are NO robes or amulets to be had

still if you do enough work tracking down Tiamat's Lair and have the patience for a DM with little game time on his hands, we could work something out 8)

send me a PM