The Golden Path Plot

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

e'Kieron
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

The Golden Path Plot

Post by e'Kieron »

Going to attempt to run Part Three of Four today.

Not sure GMT, but for me, it will begin at appx 3:30pm US Mountain Time.

...and I think I am GMT -7.

Hope to see those that have been active in this one there.

-e'Kieron
"Every night has a day, even forever has to end... Sometimes." -Magus, Chronotrigger
Anniko

Post by Anniko »

Its on at 21:30 GMT

*slaps self*
LOGIN DAMNIT!
Last edited by Anniko on Sat May 07, 2005 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ammenti Ril
Celestial Order, Phoenix Guards, Plane of Ysgard
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

um...think GMT -7 is PDT. You must be GMT -6 :)
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com

Post by Guest »

Then its 21:30 GMT
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

Not sure when the final part four will be, but sometime this week, and perhaps even tonight.

I will post a few hours ahead if it is.

Once again, if there are too few people to participate that have been active in this thing since the beginning, I shall reschedule it.

I'll keep ya posted.

8)

-e'Kieron
"Every night has a day, even forever has to end... Sometimes." -Magus, Chronotrigger
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

Going to try to run part four of four tonight @ around 8:00pm MST.

-e'Kieron
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

Did not get to run anything to night, my apologies all who tried.

Will keep this updated when I do.

-e'Kieron
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Kind of a pleading request, but could this possibly be run any day other than tongiht (that's tonight your time and not mine).

Simple reason being 8pm to you is 2am to me, but i have Friday off this week so any night other than tonight is easy to catch the sleep back up on....

If of course this is inconvenient to anyone else who's been involved in the plot so far, then i'll be quiet now and go back to watching the cute, furry little purple dragon that's still perched on the branch outside the office window since the other day when, once again, I failed to get enough sleep.... :shock:
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Thursday or Friday is better for me too. I won't be able to stay up late tonight.
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

silverdragonams wrote:Thursday or Friday is better for me too. I won't be able to stay up late tonight.
Me too.. about anything after 10:30pm MST thursday. I have friday off too. :)
Anniko

Post by Anniko »

When IS it going to be run?
Ammenti Ril
Celestial Order, Phoenix Guards, Plane of Ysgard
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Any more news on this one at all?

Given time-zones, I end up playing until stupid'o'clock in the morning to see a number of these quests through, making week nights a serious problem, but then hey, i'm not the only one playing....

To summarise... any info would be appreciated so as to at least allow some kind of a chance of making it... *pleading look*

Oh.. and on an IC note, any PC's that know Tris know he's in desperate need of all the distractions he can find before he loses the plot completely.... *contemplates the possibility of RPing multiple personality disorder* :twisted:
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Just chat with Morgan. You can both go to Uriel's house in The Naught and paly at being mental.....
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

I will be posting this final event as soon as I get the time to do it.

As of right now, I slate this event to be finalized on Friday of this week.

I will keep everyone updated as to when. More than likely it will be Friday evening at or around 7-8 o'clock in the PM. Keep in mind that this is Mountain Standard Time. I DO NOT know exactly what that is in GMT. Those of you in European times will have to flesh that out. I apologize that I cannot be more helpful, but if I try to list the GMT, I may get it wrong, thus messing everyone up.

But - for now this is the time this thing is slated.

-e'Kieron
Enverex

Post by Enverex »

1900-2000 MST is 0200-0300 GMT time and 0300-0400 UK time. Not an event for Europeans then :wink: .
VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

This site helps me determine the GMT time rather carefree with a little math. I'm sure there are ones that convert future times too.
[size=75]<Sarmanoloth> I should have went Dirty Harry with the Solar
<Sarmanoloth> "See this? Its a Celestial crafted greatsword with three runes of enchanted and loaded with Holy Avenger Caliber magic. So I have to ask you a question? Do you feel lucky? Punk?" [/size]
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

The Finale of the Golden Path plot will take place this evening.

Right now, Part four of four of the Golden Path will begin at approximately 8 o' clock in the PM, Mountain Standard Time. Currently, and positively, MST is GMT -6 for everyone out there that needs GMT time.

Be there, or be square. Everyone from the plots before will need to be around Tel for this to take place in the manner at which I have it slated to present itself.

-e'Kieron
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*Wanders off to buy some pro-plus and a lot of coffee*
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

To all those that were awaiting the Epilogue this evening, I apologize. I am simply on to unstable a machine this night to run such an event. I shall conclude this event finally this week. As of right this moment, I am unsure when, and I do apologize for the inconveniance; but I assure you, I shall run the event as soon as is humanly possible while it is all fresh within us.

I am hoping to carve out and dedicate some time possibly on Sunday night or Monday night, though I warn you all, if it is to be one of those days, it may have to be around that famout 8pm MST for me. (GMT -6)

I appreciate your understanding and patience of this matter.

-e'Kieron
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

Ran the last event to which the PCs would need to obtain any fragments of the blades. Now the PCs have all three. There will hopefully only be one more event for this plot, then it will be done. I will post when that will be run.

Should be Friday night, or this weekend.

-e'Kieron
Final Shinryuu
Newb of the Year: First Place

Post by Final Shinryuu »

Thank you, e'Kierion. I feel bad that I pretty much crashed the event tonight, as I wasen't there for the start of it, and I'm really glad that nobody minded. I'll try to stay alert for the end of the plot, as you've got me really into this one now!
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*sighs* As much as i'd like to have been around for this event, could at least a few hours notice be given, as it usually means staying up until 3-4 am to fall in line with other peoples timezones even for the start of the events... just to do that on the offchance isn't really an option and Tris has been involved for a fair part of it so i'd like to be able to see it through to the end... :(
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

I can do my best. Sometimes events just have to be ran off the fly.

It is hard to cater to as many people as I can in the different time zones they are in. I will do my best to notify.

-e'Kieron
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Since i only glance in IRC here and there, i tend to miss you to ask...

But... any ideas on when you're looking to run the final part or is it just going to be down to catching all the relevent people online at the same time?

Don't want to sound like i'm pestering, but just want to try and be available... :)
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

It is going to boil down to having who we need, and me not being as currently busy with my career at the moment. Just a very busy week last week, and this week plans to be a bit busier.

I will try and find time to wrap this up. I know it has been drawn out a hair too long, and I am eager to finish it.

-e'Kieron