A Cry and a Rave

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Lord Droke
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lord Droke »

My younger cat has a similar problem. It sprays everywhere, I just need to get her fixed. Lately, she has chilled on it though. It seems she did it more with here first few heats.
"Professional assasination is the highest form of public service" - Chiun, Master of Sinanju
puff
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by puff »

That's some goofy stuff there, all the cats we ever had would just run like a bat outta hell out the door and disappear for several days... we ALWAYS ended up having to get rid of a bunch of kittens but it can be fun to watch them run at full speed on wood floors and slip around then pummel into walls.

Cats are awesome.
Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Idonia »

It's been 2 weeks and 6..7 days that I am without NwN.

It was around $500 to ship in my computer and have them fix it, ship it back.

My little joy arrives and I have been looking forward to it SO much. I feel like I child on Christmas day who has been told exactly what present she is going to get.

It won't even turn the F_)#*)Y@$&(*@)^@_% on.

My father let me borrow one of his computers and hopefully I can get to installing NwN on it now. But god, all of my other files... :(
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Idonia »

I tried for five hours yesterday to install NwN, wouldn't work.

Today I drove around to- Circuit City, Walmart, Super Walmart, Office Depot, and Super Target to try and find the game. Finally Super Target had it. Whew.
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]