Graphic Details

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

Send that PM to me as well Vip... I do most of the building.

As for areas and neutral ground. Ok.. here's the deal

I am working on this.

Nagritch will soon be known as a neutral ground area. Until I have a chance to go in and do it myself, consider those guards to be epicly uber. Once I'm done they will be. This will coincide with other things that will be happening to Nagritch in the future.

Main basis for this is that there has been little demonic activity in Nagritch, and Nagritch doesn't like the Celestials all that much anyway. So Nagritch is our neutral ground
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
Grimm
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Grimm »

I have no problem with a neutral territory that sounds like a good idea to me. I dont think Grimm will like it very much but hes going to have to live with it just the same. I do not think it should be mirtho rest though, just because it is so close to Celestia, I do think we can work something out though.
Grimm
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Grimm »

Since so many people have been asking what it was that brought up the baby killing and hanging from the tree, i see it appropriate to respond oocly. The baby killing was a test of a demon army member to proove themselves as their had been doubts about their loyalty. It was not the "oh, lets go torture a baby today" attitude. If anyone wants to know more details id be happy to give them, just give me a pm.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

One OOC note concerning things like this.

Please, please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please make sure of your decisions before you get a DM involved in them.

Nothing is more frustrating than helping out a player with something they want to do with a character only to come back a few days later and see that the opposite of what was said was going to happen has happened. I know this happened to me recently and upon my initially learning about it, I was not at all happy. I felt I had been duped. Now after talking to the player about it all was cool, but please in the future make sure that if a DM is helping you with something and they ask questions such as are you sure this is the path you are wanting to take (especially when dieties are involved) be sure of your answer before giving one and committing to it.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
cpampine
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by cpampine »

Grimm wrote:It was not the "oh, lets go torture a baby today" attitude. If anyone wants to know more details id be happy to give them, just give me a pm.
Seconded! I hope nobody found this too offensive OOC.