Revealing pics of Moredo

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Revealing pics of Moredo

Post by VIpAcT »

Haha. I would put something false here, like the Hoff or a picture of myself, but my computer just got pwned by AIDS.

No jokes! Its not my fault... well, it is to some extent. It seems like not keeping virus definitions to date and letting internet newbs that like to click on email attachments (IE attachment sluts, *click click*) does not go together. So, it was still kinda working with the AIDs and all, and since I was pressed for time, I thought to myself "why not do something temporary to minimize any more STDs like get some prevention software..". Next thing I know, the AIDS eats through the virus program and leaves windoze(ing) to amputate the ethernet connection.

Not the worst thing that could happen. But it sure does make me wish I had another computer. And no slipper jokes, Dyers! That was money well spent...

Anywho, I might get time to reinstall nwn this weekend. A shame too, I was hoping to teabag Elyl outside of nagritch there. I'd announce it as "The Nagritch Tea(bag)party". Maybe we can invite the candy fairy.

And if you were wondering. No, this post has no purpose.

:D
[size=75]<Sarmanoloth> I should have went Dirty Harry with the Solar
<Sarmanoloth> "See this? Its a Celestial crafted greatsword with three runes of enchanted and loaded with Holy Avenger Caliber magic. So I have to ask you a question? Do you feel lucky? Punk?" [/size]
DarknessFallsLight
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by DarknessFallsLight »

Some Archmage you are!
Crystalactite
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Crystalactite »

Can't you just load a restore point?
Void Hamlet
Area Builder

Post by Void Hamlet »

Oh well, the Candy Fairy's lurking out there.
You beware that ApproachingWinter won't get the great idea to bring his Abyss404 followup version of Candy Fairy to Hala ...
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and you have to make fortitude saves, you know it's a druid. -Cap'n Charlie