NEWBIE QUESTION

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

shardthepious
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

NEWBIE QUESTION

Post by shardthepious »

hello all,

I need advice about Hala.... race , location, where to go and don't... all that you can imagine. Just think of when you begun in there and what you had liked to know. Also i need to know the adress to direct connect via gamespy , cause hala doesn't appear on my choice (even if i unlock the password protected)) Thanks..
Fredegar
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Aid

Post by Fredegar »

Race doesn't matter that much, avoid making a custom race, if you have other characters under your gamespy on hala, for the moment (tiefling, drow, etc) as it can sometimes corrupt your player vault.

Locations that have the most activity would be a combination of Mirtho Rest and Nagritch, South camp. Mirtho is the largest 'hangout' type spot where you can usually find other players to interact/crump with. If looking for good ole newbie crumping or seeing folks wander by, the Nagritch South camp is the place to be.

Where to not go you should find out exploring or interacting. I'd recommend the beetle farm near South camp for newbie needs.

nwn.ysgardhala.org:5121
Traces Of Reality
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Traces Of Reality »

Fredegar wrote:Race doesn't matter that much, avoid making a custom race, if you have other characters under your gamespy on hala, for the moment (tiefling, drow, etc) as it can sometimes corrupt your player vault.
Yup, the custom character creator thingy is broken right now so it's recommended to avoid making any custom races for now. Our good 'ol DMs are currently working on this problem and they'll let us know as soon as it's fixed :D
[size=150][b]♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫[/b][/size]
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max
http://youtu.be/Bx95X4tVCqg
Lir'ana
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lir'ana »

Ya for newbies would suggest the beetle farm by south camp and I know there are some fedex missions as well in the southcamp/ nagaritch area.
Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Idonia »

*Cough*

A quest in a certain town starting with an H, too. >.>
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]