Psychic Clone broke?

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

T'Holoth Shadowborn
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Psychic Clone broke?

Post by T'Holoth Shadowborn »

is this power broke?

My psychic clone just stands around watching me, even when i'm in combat. When i order himt o attack nearest target he just stands there.
[i]Blessed is the mind too small for doubt[/i]
Though I walk through the vally in the shadows of daemons, I shall fear nothing. For I am what the daemon fears.
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Shouldn't be broken. I know Tris's works ok because I was experimenting with what he would use when fighting etc. It's more likely the crappy A.I again i'm afraid, much like the gate summons once they run out of spells.
T'Holoth Shadowborn

Post by T'Holoth Shadowborn »

I'll try tinkering with it a little more. My guy just stood there whilist i was surrounded by enemies getting a beat down. Even when they hit him he just stood there. My plea's to attack nearest enemy went unheeded! :)
[i]Blessed is the mind too small for doubt[/i]
Though I walk through the vally in the shadows of daemons, I shall fear nothing. For I am what the daemon fears.
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Yeah... that pretty much sums up what the Throne Archon does unless you can get her surrounded :roll:
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Jskee
Dead man walking...

Post by Jskee »

Psye Shaar wrote:...much like the gate summons once they run out of spells.
I guess I'm lucky, my gate summons always go into melee after they run out of spells. (balor)
Idonia

Post by Idonia »

Maybe he just thinks he looks so gaawgeous!
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

Something is wrong with Psychic Clone, but I'll be damned if I know what's the cause. My clone used to use useable items (potions, grenades, wands of wussiness, etc.) and also attack with his hands and feet. Now he needs to be constantly asked to attack via the radial menu to perform a round of action (which he sometimes uses to switch out a weapon and then switch it back in). Occasionally, he'll stand around while getting beat up and then when he finally hits Badly Wounded, he drinks a healing potion (he used to sometimes use that Kobold Gem of Healing, but he doesn't any longer). As someone who used to use Clone a lot, I've definitely noticed a change. It's pretty much not worth spending the PSPs on it, unless you want to use it as a decoy for running away purposes.
"The ways in which they are different are maybe more visible but less important than the ways in which they are alike." -Rudiki about Alexis and Sceluscio

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Sceluscio_Potementia]Scel's Wiki Entry[/url]
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

Could something have crept in when they changed the monster AI so that it stops attacking when you are at 0hp?

I have also noticed some of the creatures summoned by monsters will just stand around and stare at you instead of attacking.
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Yes, sometimes the deathtouched dont attack.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]