Good Bye

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

charlierazor
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Good Bye

Post by charlierazor »

It's been a long fun three years playing on CoPaP, most of that on Hala. Unfortunately, I spend most my time working and sleeping, and what time I don't spend working or sleeping, I spend with my fiance, whom I am due to marry July 4th next year. (Family Tradition) I simply no longer have any time to play. I'll miss the people of Hala, and I'll miss the roleplay, but my responsibilities to my country and to my family out weigh the time I have to play. I would like to give thanks to a few people, notably for the excellent times we have had.

First and foremost, Xanthalas, who will always be like a brother to me. His motivational drive got me through rough times, while I lived in San Jose, and it would seem he has always been there for me.

Next up would be Lily, who generally speaking was always very much intertwined with my characters, and who aided me in creating the psyche and emotion that my characters were.

Jskee, and Wyland for all the rp with Risdyn and Celawyn, and for the support when it seemed the rogue class wasn't fun anymore.

Druid523, PoJ, Elrien, Elly, Calandra, Dengar, and SmokeThis for all the late night rp when no one else was around.

Silverdragonams for the amazing and probably best quest I've ever been through with Celawyn.

LadyPheonix for the first PrC I've ever had, and finally Arkon for the excellent leadership in the realm that is Hala.

There are others who I cannot specifically name, because in the whole of Ysgard my times were good times, with very very very few bad times.

As Sigo would have said,

"May your path be forever lighted"
-Charlie
stormgrim
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by stormgrim »

Charlie,

You are a class act and were a pleasure to play with. You will be missed, but not forgotten.

(Randolph)
Stormgrim

Humble To The Humble
Inflexible To The Arrogant
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Best of luck to you :)
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
princessofjustice
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by princessofjustice »

Good luck Charlie!!! :D

Princess
Jskee
Dead man walking...

Post by Jskee »

Charlie,
You're a sonofabitch!

So you got a girl, So you got a job...the rest of us do too! Some of us even have kids on top of that!

It's a balancing act friend, doesn't mean you have to quit. Who's gonna guard the roads??

I still remember the time we first met, just outside of Evemur on Rockhome. You had unfortunate timing when you tried to eavesdrop on some of Niko's associates from Mikona. For some odd reason Niko vouched for you and it was there our journey began.

Come and visit when you get the time. Take care man.

Jskee
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

BLessed Be Charlie.
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
Odin Hammersong
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Odin Hammersong »

Take care Charlie. When RL lets you breathe a bit, stop by and say hello.

Good luck to you.

--Odin
"All tryin' to do as we should, but that doesn't always rhyme with doin' what feels good"

[quote="micah ormane"]I'm dedicated? I just take your spells away then abandon you!

Muah ha ha! RP that, bitch![/quote]
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Be well.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Idonia »

You highly influenced my character in turn, Charlie. If not for you I probably wouldn't have stayed in Hala. I enjoyed every minute with you. Good luck with life, you'll be missed. :)
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
Dengar
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Dengar »

No More Sigo *Amash Whimpers*

See you someday I am sure
Why do they call him Boris the bullet dodger?

Because he dodges bulltes Avi!