A year already??

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

A year already??

Post by Gregpooh »

Wow..

It seems I let my one year anniversary pass on Hala without even noticing. Can it have been a year already? While in RL it seems like so much time can not possibly have passed, IG it feels like I have been playing Seamus for so much longer. So many good friends have come (and gone). So many adventures have begun (and a few have even finished) :wink:

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who's made this year of Hala such a good time for me. I can't possibly mention them all, but a few characters stand out in my memory, for various reasons. Please indulge me while I take a stroll Down memory lane. Special Thanks to:

Grimm... for being the first character to show Seamus around the bergs. Even though Seamus thinks Grimm is an ebil sumbitch, he will always remember the consideration showed to a lost and wandering soul.

O'menya... My first adventuring buddy, Some might call you a powergamer, but I had more fun Rp'ing in those dungeon crawls than I can express here.

Ryk.. for being Ryk, and for being neither the blindly evil, nor the sweetly reformed drow. I always enjoyed our interractions, and I miss them.

Vilmi.. for being the evil Drow and sticking to it. I really enjoy being polite to Vil to see if she'll attack me anyhow =)

Manny and Randolf, for being my pure fighter buds, till Manny decamped and went ranger on us (splitter) :D

Gildan, Soleis, and Jala.. for always seeming real to me whenever we meet. It's only been a short time since they came to Hala, but they've had an impact on the world that seems out of proportion with their time here.

To Elly, the love of Seamus' life. Thanks for giving Seamus something personal to care about and protect in Hala. It makes the stakes seem so much higher.

To Veridi, the other love of Seamus' life. Thanks for being evil and still having a heart big enough to know love. We miss you.

Also, special OOC thanks to Silver Dragonams. Without you Ironhand armories would be only mist and dreams. I can't thank you enough for giving Seamus a home.

Darkserra. For all the work you've put into the crafting system this year. We don't say 'thank you' enough, so let me say it for everyone. Thank you.

To all you DM's who have taken Seamus on adventures grand and small over the last year. Hala would be a cold place without you, thanks.

To all the other players and characters who I've not mentioned. Each one of you has had some impact on the world Seamus has lived in for the past year. Each one of you has played some part in making him the character he is. I hope to be able to continue playing with such fine company.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I seem to have gotten some dirt in my eye, so I'll say farewell till we meet again on the bergs.

Greg Steele,
aka Gregpooh aka Seamus Ironhand
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.