Script Error?

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

ghostgurl
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Script Error?

Post by ghostgurl »

Well I saved up so many items.. To experiment for actual weeks.. I just attempted to make a Ring of Disese Immunity though I dont know what it used from my inventory. It said... ATS_SC_Component 80004c9d Script Error.. Please would you disclose this Recipe to Perin.. It crafted "jingled" but..

Thank you

EDITED: Also this happens with all Enchanted Amulets and Rings. Some of them I took note of what items it was using. Though they all had and error.
badjabadjabadja

Post by badjabadjabadja »

I think this error is related to the number of items in your inventory...

viewtopic.php?t=2961&start=60[i] (5th post on this page)
[/i]
When crafting at Redda's, Dav has to dump about 1/3 of her bags in the r-hand chest to avoid getting these errors.. otherwise even trying to make hilt-molds will fail.

Try either leaving un-necessary items in your inn room, or leave reagents loose in your inventory & pack equipment into bags while crafting.
darkserra
Craftmaster

Post by darkserra »

You have encountered the Too Many Instruction (TMI) error.

As said, you must reduce the items in your inventory. Boxes are laid out at most craft sites for this purpose. Containers with lots of small items make this happen (ie full quivers of arrows, full gem bags, bags full of ingots)

You have a better chance of success if you know the ingredients and put them into your inventory spaces, not in a container.

Darkserra
-- [i]People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.[/i]
George Orwell
ghostgurl

I will try that..

Post by ghostgurl »

This crafting experimenting thing is hard..stuff =). I will unload my stuff next time. Hopefully soon Perin will meet with the CraftMaster *Perin Winks*
darkserra
Craftmaster

Post by darkserra »

Just remember that Hala has a "clean up" script running.

Anything placed on the ground for more than about 15 minutes WILL disappear forever, so please use the chests or a pack animal.

DS
-- [i]People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.[/i]
George Orwell
badjabadjabadja

Post by badjabadjabadja »

Two other tips (which you may well know about anyway):

Always save before you unload any inventory (in case of server crash)

Using the sawhorse (or anvil) tends to 'break' the crafting system ~ to reset the equipment, cycle thru the menu for the simplest item you can craft, & then click 'no' & then cycle thru the menu again & click 'yes' for whatever item you want to craft.