*waves*

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

tid242
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

*waves*

Post by tid242 »

Hallo.

Well, it's been a year or two since I've had a char on Hala, recently however, my Avlissian main just wandered over.

I don't recall much from my last visit, other than the world being fairly inhospitable for a 6th lvl wizard - granted this was probably mostly my fault for not finding anything cool.

heh,

In any event, I'm now wandering through with an almost-epic (even though 'epic' isn't what it used to be). Only spent a few hours yesterday online, even though she wandered over last week (was out of town). But with a char with a bit more horsepower, and a few more IC-connections it's quite a bit easier to poke around a bit.

It's a tight little world/server, and as far as I can tell, I like what's been done with the place. The epic-ness is a nice departure from Avlis where she was still stomping around in her same grounds as she was 10 lvls ago. Guess I never really noticed how it feels like you're in the same place character-wise, when your char is in the same spot geographically - if that makes any sense.

In any event, it sure beats being stuck in the Naught with a wimpy halfling wizard newbie char.

lol

cheers,

-tid242
Badtznik
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Badtznik »

Have fun on Hala! :D :wink:
Lir'ana
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lir'ana »

I think its a requirement that all new pc's get stuck in naught. First week I had my first pc in hala I got stuck in naught for 2 weeks because I couldn't figure how to get out lol. :) either way welcome back.
[b]"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."[/b] - [i]General MacArthur [/i]
Darkrain2309
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Darkrain2309 »

Welcome and *laughs lightly* may you find your stay quite intriguing. :twisted:
To be drow is to know you are perfect...to be anything else is to know that you like dying painfully.