mirthos rest Inn chest eating items?

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

blue wolfy
Squire: Church of Pants

mirthos rest Inn chest eating items?

Post by blue wolfy »

Just got inn room 11 as my character Sylvia Moonrider and began to drop of some items to store there, the chest closed when i opened a bag to get some more items, then when reopened the chest i saw several things i just added to it missing.

Sylvia was my first character in Avlis so im not sure where i got the originals. mostly its 3 outfits, but also a map from avlis and alot dyes.
the cloths were

The Emperor's New Cloths
(topless torso, yellow panties) no special properties i can remember
i know thats no longer made in avlis but not a big loss with the new sewing machines

Kurathene Underpants
(green bikini/bottom) this had special properties but forget what

Corset to the mind
(black corset) this had a mind save +1 and another enchantment.

Im not too upset i lost those items, Mostly im writing this post to find out if this is a bug or just the difference between Avlis items and Hala ones, because i really dont want to lose more of my gear in testing this. For now i guess i am stuck with a inn room thats gunna be basically unused now that i just waisted 3500 to rent it for a month
blue wolfy

Post by blue wolfy »

oh the chest also took a custom cloths i made here on Hala, and seems to have reverted it to a basic NWN barbarian outft look.
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Yep, the old Starlight Inn chests store palette-only items, so anything that isn't in the Hala toolset goes away, as I understand it, or reverts to standard if it's been modified.

Moreover, the chests may be going away at any time, so DON'T store stuff there... awhile ago there was a post asking people to move out of the Starlight Inn for renovations, which have not yet to my knowledge been completed.
blue wolfy

Post by blue wolfy »

ah, i must have missed that post as ive just recentlt started being active in hala/boards. oh well my own fault i guess, just wished i had known before i waisted 3500 gold each from two of my characters ("bob" rented one too)
Lir'ana
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lir'ana »

Just so you know one of my pc's has a set of emperors new clothes. They are available at a merchant in hala/ysgard
[b]"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."[/b] - [i]General MacArthur [/i]
Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Idonia »

Hahaha, yeaaahh.
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]