Mia Tora Inn

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Mia Tora Inn

Post by Tremayne7 »

I rented a room and did not get a room key. Went back and asked for a room key it said I had room 3, but no key. Either time, no key. And I don't know which room is room 3. No signs.

I also paid for two weeks to make sure I had plenty of time. *sigh*
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

Trying to figure out the key issue... as to which room is room 3... all the doors should be labeled... just examine the doors
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Thank you!

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Hate to bump this but any word yet? If we have to move out of the Starlight by Sunday, I'd like a place to put my stuff. :wink:

Trinity
Veteran DM

Post by Trinity »

We are working on it...please be patient, when it is fixed it will be posted.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Thanks! *HUGS*

Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

This should be fixed as of the next Hala update module reload ((I hope))
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Thank you so much! I did get the key. Now the only other question I have is how do I pay rent?

there is no option on the Innkeeper's menu to allow for payment of rent, and if possible I'd like to pay some in advance in case of RL situations (like vacations, illness, emergencies)

Also, can we have a monthly rent (RL month's rent) like we did at the Starlight Inn?

Just wondering. :D

Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

talk to the innkeeper again and ask her about your inn room. that should bring up an option to pay in advance
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Thank you again! The Mia Tora is really very lovely.

Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

I just thought that I would add to this thread that the two chairs in each room are not 'sit-able' If you try to use the "Sit in Nearest Seat" option from the emotes menu, it seats you on the pedestal that supports the chess board instead! :shock:

Seamus looks pretty funny with his torso sticking out from the middle of a chess board. :D
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

thanks, i'll update that soonish
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Here's the screenshot of what happened to me today. *sigh*
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee12 ... N0000m.jpg

Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

oh... kay.. so what does this mean? I need a bit more description.
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

It looks like her key crumbled to dust as she was trying to _leave_ the room, meaning Aria was trapped in an Inn room.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

When I originally went to the inn to get a room, I rented two rooms instead of one. I went today to add more rent to my one room and then "check out" of the other one. That all went fine until I got to my "paid" room and then the key crumbled after I was inside.

So I was trapped. Called out on IRC and Trinity ported me out and then went and got another room key and all seemed to be fine. They wanted to see what happened, so I had taken a screen shoot to show what the script said.

Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

*points to the original text*

Rooms rented before the new system went in will find that their keys will be destroyed when they first open their doors. This is because the new system uses a different key setup. Once you get the updated key, it will work fine.

Word to the wise... if you get a message that your key crumbled... don't go in the room.