Ro and Morgan's wedding, whens a good time for you?

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Zombie
Veteran DM

Ro and Morgan's wedding, whens a good time for you?

Post by Zombie »

OK

Wanting to sort out a good time/day for the wedding, so as many people who want to make it can.

So, how is a friday night 6:30 pm gmt? that is the normal amazon training time so both ro and morgan can make it :wink:

Dont know how much notice this sort of thing needs, last party morgan tried to organise only she attended... :cry: and there is still cake and drinks and stuff to do... Perhaps Lilly should be hired as a wedding consultant...
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

Friday nights are normally very good for me. This friday night sucks :( (I have to work late for a special event). Not sure how soon you were planning on doing this though.
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

That time is usually ok for me.
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Most Friday's are good, but can't make this one... it's a friends last weekend of freedom... 8)
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

Friday is good for me... the time is not. Earliest I can be there any day between Thursday and Sunday is 5 PM CST = 22 GMT.
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

Yep.. same as Arkon here. Weeknights, the earliest I can make is 2200 gmt. Saturdays are generally good anytime... Sundays need a little planning. :-)
Without "me", it's just "aweso".
Rali'vinee
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Rali'vinee »

The later time is best for me, too, but I'll do my best to make whenever you two can do it!
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

As long as it's planned a bit in advance, I'll be sure to have my schedule cleared for it! :)
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

My time zone sucks.... (gmt +12)

My normal playing time is 4:30am - 5:30am gmt on weekdays. I should be able to sort something past this time if it suits, up to about 9:30am gmt

I can get up early on my Saturday morning but cant guarantee I can be on after 10am my time. I can ask my girlfriend for leniency, but if ANYTHING comes up in real life she will kick my arse off the computer with zero warning…

My Saturday nights should be ok times, but again with the getting kicked off… even if I have prearranged it with her….

My Sundays are out from 9:30am-5:30pm as I am playing my pnp game. After that I should be good to go, unless said woman is annoyed at me or feeling neglected in which case it’s a non-event

However… this Sunday my game is cancelled and since my girl friend plays wow on Sundays I could be good to go. But yeah, she may have other plans for me.

So, basically I can arrange to be on at the times mentioned above as suitable, but my girlfriend could kick me off on a whim. Im so whipped, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. :wink:
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

Hahaha. No wonder you play such an aggressive female character. ;)

And should the wedding have to be cancelled abruptly, I doubt anyone would mind. Real life sometimes does that, and you're giving us fair warning. :)
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

If the wedding must be abruptly cancelled, let me know and I"ll have something happen IG to make it reasonable :D
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

ok.... I can play regularly after work (4:30am-6:00am gmt) and on friday and saturday 7:30am -? gmt

This sunday i can play 7:30am- 10:30am gmt.

Should be a good time in that lot, yes?
Last edited by Zombie on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

2 a.m. my time. Cor and Jenai probably won't be there, but we'll try to stay up that late.
Gone
blue wolfy
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by blue wolfy »

gee great... so now i gotta pick what to wear... and as whom :P

hmmm imagine coran wearing frins furrs, or tanaris in coran's cat skirt, no way in hell is frin wearing a dress again, once was bad enough, think seeing tan in a dress is more likely to happen then that again. well maybe not. bleh ill figure something out.

who would morgan and ro prefer to see there though?
JD Smith
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by JD Smith »

Well - I just got rejected for a job again; and another one where i talked to a manger for a rural newpaper delivery - after we talked said that the routes I was inquiring about were actually in some other manager's district; and he'd have that manager call me ... three days later I still haven't heard from that manager. :roll:

So; anytime works for me.
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

blue wolfy wrote:gee great... so now i gotta pick what to wear... and as whom :P

hmmm imagine coran wearing frins furrs, or tanaris in coran's cat skirt, no way in hell is frin wearing a dress again, once was bad enough, think seeing tan in a dress is more likely to happen then that again. well maybe not. bleh ill figure something out.

who would morgan and ro prefer to see there though?

You forgot a few .... like Sakura; and Cassie and Syl

Since we are kinda thinking Coran is going to be the cook for the party ....
albonia

Post by albonia »

Friday at Amazon training time works for me. I am also free this Saturday so thats alright as well. Sunday i have a meeting at 19:00 GMT so it would be difficult to make it if you pick that time.
A quote from a mage, without my magic I am just an Elf in a bathrobe.
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

How is 4:00am gmt Monday? I would have about 2 hours, dinner break and then back. I could likely do the same on Wednesday.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

That works for me.
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

OPPS!!!

4:30 am.... Im still at work at 4.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

What time is that for EDT? Eastern Daylight Time.

And which day? Monday?
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

Tremayne7 wrote:What time is that for EDT? Eastern Daylight Time.

And which day? Monday?
That's 12:30 at night for us, love. A bit late for me to start an event with work in the morning (though you are welcome to stay up, of course).

*waves from his prison at work and misses being IG*
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

I suspected it might be a bad time for a lot of people... Its why im so lonley when i play late *sob*

Is next saturday (july 5th) at a time from 10:30am gmt good for people?

The time needs to suit Ro, Morgan and Kay as they each have an important part to play and I would very much like for as many people who would like to be there to be able to be there. The joy of time zones :( Im also keen for this to happen soon as Morgan is getting weird. I have a spread sheet that kinda tracks how she is feeling (I know im sad, but its fun) and it is spitting out bad mojo :twisted:

On a side note, im getting my internet conncetion looked at tomorrow so with any luck I will stop dropping of the server. Very few things ruin a wedding faster than a disapearing bride...
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

Heh. It's early, but I'll be there. :)
"The ways in which they are different are maybe more visible but less important than the ways in which they are alike." -Rudiki about Alexis and Sceluscio

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Sceluscio_Potementia]Scel's Wiki Entry[/url]
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

Is next saturday (july 5th) at a time from 10:30am gmt good for people?
That's 530 AM for me.

Considering I got to bed at about 7 AM today - that's doable.

I do however need to be on Avlis with Kate that day at 2000 GMT. As long as the wedding and party isn't REALLY long ..... there should be no conflict.