13%

Total votes: 8

Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Sam's Lowbie Crew: Night for Training

Post by Tremayne7 »

Ok, gang....

Here's the skinny...

We had a meeting tonight and came up with an idea. About every two weeks or so, who ever can make it comes for a practice training session. DM involvement is welcome, but not mandatory nor is attendance. Idea is to try and level the lowest members of the group so we are all about the same level as well as work on some fighting strategies for tougher adventures.

I left Monday and Tuesday off as most of us are involved in Sam's Blood Mage plot which normally runs on Monday. And of course we all know what happens on Tuesdays. :wink:

So... vote for a day that works for you. Maybe if we vote for Saturday or Sunday we could do it in the early afternoon or morning. Just an idea.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

Saturday is ok for a couple hours in the morning. Sunday's I'm usually on Arkaz.
Knightlight
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Knightlight »

right now im not sure... just decide something and I will be there if i can but I am at mid level and don't mind being lower then everyone else...
KL
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Please remember to vote and or expression your opinion. We need to know.

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
thetamlyone
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by thetamlyone »

Hon, I have no idea....my schedule is just not that predictable. I can probably do Thursday or Friday nights easiest, but not dependably enough to vote on it. I will do my best to come any night other than Wednesday, though.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Just wanted to make sure we heard from everyone. That is the main thing. :D