Psionic Telekinesis

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Psionic Telekinesis

Post by Psye Shaar »

If using the power to pick up things from the floor, then if used on a container, it makes the container and it's contents vanish completely, even though the message says they've been picked up.

The power's find with single objects (including stacked ones) just not containers.

For anyone else with the power, DO NOT PICK UP CONTAINERS WITH IT OR YOU'LL LOSE THEM!
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

Woah!

Thanks for the heads up on that, Psye! I'm sorry if you had to loose stuff to discover this. I really appreciate you warning the rest of us.
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Timdalos
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Timdalos »

eeek! Yeah, no fake... thank you VERY much for the warning, Tinker frequently uses her TK for opening things, including chests.... looks like she should get OUT of that habit
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

Timdalos wrote:eeek! Yeah, no fake... thank you VERY much for the warning, Tinker frequently uses her TK for opening things, including chests.... looks like she should get OUT of that habit
I think we're talking more about bags, pouches, etc, left on the ground. Opening a placed chest with TK isn't (I think) an issue. Just don't TK animate your sword and then use TK to pick up the 'remains' bag after your sword falls to the ground!
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.