FYI: RL

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

BishopsMate
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

FYI: RL

Post by BishopsMate »

I wanted to inform all our friends of the situation that we find ourselves. Due to economic issues we are seeing a financial strain of incredible proportions. Things we hoped we would never see in our lifetime. Amby is still in college and working and I am pursuing a professional certification on top of this mess, therefore our free time is shrinking.

I know many of you may be going through the same kinds of problems and wanted to let you all know why you have not seen us around much lately. It is disturbing to us that many of us that have been responsible financially may be drug down with the mess that is growing ever larger at the Federal and State levels of government.

As such we have both decided to pursue extra part time work to build up our cash reserves to help shield, if possible, ourselves from economic disaster. We are -not quitting, but scaling back. :(

Best Regards with a *hug*, Xune and Amby :D
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Definitely hard times for many. I wish both of you the best of luck.
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

It's really hard for Seamus and I. He is the only one employed at this time and I have been out of work for nearly a year. Because of my qualifications, most places won't hire me. So yes, I've been playing on line mostly to kill the time.

And the worse thing is, our credit score will suffer because of the lack of job. So yeah, they will have do something to try to help everyone out of this mess.

I understand and please do keep in touch. Sending good karma your way.

HUGS,

Tremayne
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

Best of luck to you both, two wonderful friends and two beautiful people.
ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by ambrosia »

Thanks gang!

I'm officially starting the last two weeks of the semester, so between work and papers and finals, I'll be an even rarer sight for the next few weeks.... just an FYI. 8-)
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Hope to see you back soon, though I completely understand the finances problem as we're having the same difficulty; ugh! Take care and know that you're valued and missed.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]