Manual Bic Transfers

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

Manual Bic Transfers

Post by Arkon »

Due to the Avlis move, the portals between Avlis and Hala are broken until further notice. Vaultster, the program we use for bic transfers has not yet been ported over to linux, which is the server type that Avlis has moved to. To this end, the combined teams are working on an system for Manual Bic transfers.

Send all requests for Transfers to me and I will pull bics once I have all the information I need to promote the transfers.

These transfers will take time to complete and this is not for the typicall world jumping that most due. If at all possible, remain where you are, but if you need to move between hala and avlis I'll be more than happy to accommodate, I just ask for a little patience in it :)

Thank you
Chemical-Burn
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Chemical-Burn »

Is this still current?
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

I'm handling most the requests for our end. But either one of us should be able to handle the request.
ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by ambrosia »

I'm not a team member, however, I can speak from the experience of a player and thought it might be good to mention: For those of you who have voiced desires to attend Bell & Jalya's wedding, please remember to give yourself at least a week's notice to request a Bic Transfer or you may not make it to Avlis in time. It might not hurt to mention in the transfer request that you need to be on Avlis in time for the wedding.

General format for the PM has been requested to be:

Code: Select all

[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Request #:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Gamespy:[/b]
[b]Present World:[/b]
[b]Target World:[/b]
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

Also check the Avlis forums for who is handling the requests. I think there are three people. PM all three folks with your request as a request to just one person may not make it in time. Do let them all of them know you are sending the request to the others.

Just another suggestion from another non team member.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
sinn
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by sinn »

ambrosia wrote:I'm not a team member, however, I can speak from the experience of a player and thought it might be good to mention: For those of you who have voiced desires to attend Bell & Jalya's wedding, please remember to give yourself at least a week's notice to request a Bic Transfer or you may not make it to Avlis in time. It might not hurt to mention in the transfer request that you need to be on Avlis in time for the wedding.

General format for the PM has been requested to be:

Code: Select all

[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Request #:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Gamespy:[/b]
[b]Present World:[/b]
[b]Target World:[/b]

speaking from MY experience.. transfers (I have had 3 or 4 now).. take between 12 hours and 48 hours, so dont be afraid to ask for them.....
[i]"Zee cabbage does not run away from zee corn-beef."[/i]
darkfire
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by darkfire »

[quote]WrathOG777: This is a roleplaying game. There is no such thing as winning or losing. Only playing.[/quote]
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

FYI Avlis servers will be down probably until Wednesday night US time due to a power outage. During this time the Avlis team will have no access to the servervault, making any bic transfers to or from Avlis impossible until later this week.

Edit: Never mind, it looks like they unexpectedly fixed the problem.