Apologies to KThanksBye (Psion meet?)

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Apologies to KThanksBye (Psion meet?)

Post by Rudiki »

Hi, all,

I have been way too busy this past week, and now I'm about to go out of town through the weekend, but before I go:

My apologies to KThanksBye (I don't know the character they play) for disappearing in the middle of conversation the other day. I lost internet and was late to go out so I had to leave instead of reconnecting, and I've not seen you on IRC since. :(

Hala Psionicists: What Bye was teling me was that a bunch of Luminous Order Psionicists from Avlis would like to come this weekend and meet the people from the Tower and get together and RP/kill stuff. I think this would be, of course, great.

The main Tower Psionicists (other than me) are: Akai, who plays Egil, and Druid523, who plays Sceluscio. There are others associated with the Tower, too. PMs to either of those people could get the ball rolling, or post here for days and times you want to get together. I would LOVE to participate, but it is unlikely I'll be able to. Don't let that stop you!

Also, Thursday nights are Psion lesson/meeting nights at the Tower, and we are always glad to have guests to talk Psionics, or go on training runs. I will try to make the meeting tonight, but I make no guarantees. After that I'll likely not be IG again til Monday.

Again, so sorry for not posting this sooner! Hope you guys can get together and have fun!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
kthxbye
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by kthxbye »

No worries, we can arrange for another time! :)
I'm a GMT+1 (+2 now) player, I usually am on IRC so you can poke me there as well.
Gurky
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Gurky »

Yeah, same here. I'm on the same time zone as kthx. =)