Arkaz is Updated!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Arkaz is Updated!

Post by Tremayne7 »

Thought I'd post a quick note so that anyone who portals to Arkaz is aware of our update.

As of yesterday 2/12/11, we are up to date with all haks and updates. Please check our website for the latest updates before portalling to the server otherwise you will get a message that says you belong on Ysgard or you belong on Iron and you the player will need to wait for an hour before logging in. Your character transfers just fine, but I wanted to make sure folks saw the updates.

http://www.arkaz.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6978

This is the link on our website to let you know of the new haks required.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

There are two haks that are both dated January of this year that should be downloaded.

Please make sure you download them both. :D

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

Thanks, Tre!
:D
General DM AVAILABILITY - I'm starting to look for trouble... (11/25/18)
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

You're most welcome. :D

terror2001
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by terror2001 »

Tremayne7 wrote:There are two haks that are both dated January of this year that should be downloaded.

Please make sure you download them both. :D
2 HAKs and a new TLK.

arkaz_2da_100.hak | NEW (01/27/2011)
avlis_tilem2_v1a.hak | NEW (1/8/2011) (bugfixed walkable water)
Arkaz_4_9.tlk | NEW (01/24/2011)
Player of:
Vicky (Vilia the Fairy)
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

Please note we have a new HAK which will be implemented shortly on Arkaz and should be downloaded as soon as possible.

It is called: cfr_w3_1.hak | Main| Alternate | NEW (04/15/2011)

Link to the Downloads page: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?tit ... ired_Files
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

For anyone who would like to register for the Arkaz website who hasn't already, please PM ME your new board name once it is created. We went to a manual approval process a year or two ago due to all the auto-bots. If you will send me a PM with your new board name, I'll be sure it gets approved ASAP.

Thanks! :D
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

FYI!!!!

We've updated again. Please check the Arkaz page for links to the download. It is marked with the date 5/20/11 so please download before you portal over.

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Sheesh! Quit it, already! :)
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

For the Amazons who may not have been recently to Arkaz, we have new haks dated for June or July I think on our wiki page. Please make sure you have the latest versions of those.

Thanks!