Earthquake

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Earthquake

Post by Tremayne7 »

Hi folks!

Just wanted to let you all know that Seamus and I are well and alive and all that jazz. Thankfully, no damage and our cats are fine.

It was really weird.

Just wanted to let you all know we're ok.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
princessofjustice
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by princessofjustice »

I was in food safety class when the earthquake hit it was insane . everyone was like WTF!
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Glad you're alright! I was at lunch and it was like the air conditioner on the roof went nuts. (I'm in a one story office building).

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

Glad to hear you're all ok, including the kitties! =)

We felt it all the way up here in Ottawa.
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

Wow! Glad you are all ok!
Rali'vinee
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Rali'vinee »

Hugs!
[i][b]Arkon: "[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Rali%27vinee_Ish%27tarestacia][color=#00BF00]Rali'vinee[/color][/url] is at the same time, the most lovable character I've ever come across, and the singularly most infuriating."[/b][/i]
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

earthquake

Post by davicurtistaggart »

we were on vacation on chincoteague island,far closer to the epicenter than most of you...and felt nothing! :? glad everybody is safe and unharmed,and hope the same is the result of Irene.love and hugs all around :)
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

So far only two minor power outages for no more than a minute or so and lots of rain and wind. But Seamus and Aria are still fine. :D

Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Update to our status...

Yes, we are still fine. Cats are fine. House is fine. 200+ year old maple in backyard fine, but missing some branches. We lost power about 7:30 pm EDT last night and got it back on about 2 am EDT this morning.

So Seamus and Aria are still ok. :D