Feril and the SSC

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

charlierazor
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Feril and the SSC

Post by charlierazor »

Here is the deal. Kade's dead. That's the way it's to look IC. But please note that OOCly I did not give Feril permission to take over in the case of my demise. In fact OOCly I'd rahter want Lily to take control. *spawns idea and creates another post* What she fools you into thinking IC is another case of it's own. ;) G'luck to whoever who does take charge though, as I wish this creation of mine the best. maybe someday I'll join it, as a follower..and not a leader. Speaking of....*nods to self and goes off to make another post*

Charlie

edit: added just a small bit to my paragraph
-Charlie
Final Shinryuu
Newb of the Year: First Place

Post by Final Shinryuu »

And I didn't particularly want to do it, either. However, Lily did not want to run the guild, and asked me to, so I'm stuck with it and I'll make it work. I've already taken the OOC steps to get it reorganized, and will get it back up IC when Feril returns to Hala.
This is subject matter that has already been covered on the guild boards, and non-guild members do not need to drag it out, please. I've already had people asking me on MSN about it, and I want that to stop.
micah ormane
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by micah ormane »

What's done IC, is done IC.

End of discussion.