Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Double booking at the starlight inn.

Post by Gregpooh »

By a strange coincedence, this relates a bit to this thread:

http://www.ysgardhala.org/viewtopic.php?t=2821

I was able to rent a room out at the Inn in Mirtho's Rest. I paid for it and was assigned to room #4 (the same room mentioned in the above post). I have spoken with Dodici, and we checked in game. We both have keys to the same room, and the Innkeeper will still take money for aditional months.

Thought you all would like to know.
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
dodici
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by dodici »

Right, I do get the same room, i had it for long time but the last time, after knowing the room problem, i tried it the inn keeper doesn't ask me any more rent, don't know when it started, i still can use the room and have the key with on me

Eclipse
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

That's a fault with this system...

it shouldn't cause any problems. it sounds to me like your time ran out on the room and the new person was able to get a key.

The chests will only work for one person though, the one who the room is currently rented out too. If you had gear in that chest and can no longer get it, check the chest down at the lounge area of the inn.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
dodici

Post by dodici »

Thanks, i have already taken a look at the chest down at the lounge area of the inn, but nothing there, the next time i log on will trash the key then...

Eclipse
dodici

Post by dodici »

I've trashed my key

Eclipse
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

I saw a bunch of Magic bags in the chest last time I opened it. I did not put them there, and they were not in there when I first rented the room. Somehow eclipse was able to use the chest after his time had expired. If the bags are still there the next time I look in the chest, Seamus will take them out and give them to Eclipse since our characters have discussed the issue icly.
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

If he used the chest after his time expired, then it would go into whoever currently owns the chests gear. so if the bags are there and you didn't put them there, likely they are eclipses.

And this would be one reason why i hate Chas' inn code :/
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!