Bleeding script not firing.

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Bleeding script not firing.

Post by Gregpooh »

Hi.

This has happened to me three times now over the last couple of weeks. Seamus will get knocked down to zero HP. Instead of the Bleeding script kicking in, however, he gets sent straight to the DP. Each time it has happened has been in a biggish fight, or a laggy situation. Also, each time it happens I get this message:

I have no idea what's going on, but I do notice that his "got killed by" notification appears well after things have already started to drop on the death corpse. Maybe it's a lagg issue, maybe the boots really do have something to do with it?

Is it possible that the extra HP from the boot's Con bonus are going away when he hits 0hp and this is causing him to go past -10?
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
NWDuneAuron
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by NWDuneAuron »

Got this on Avlis ages ago, got killed by my armour... they said they had no idea.
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

Maybe Seamus just needs Odor Eaters? :D
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

THe same thing happens to Corwin occasionaly. Maybe Him and Seamus should research and patent those odor eaters :lol:
Gone
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

I've had simil,iar issues with CON boosting items, or effects. That likely may be it, (And maybe in tie to lag,) I believe it's set up the way it is, to keep people from healing themselves by equipping and unequipping CON items, (It would continue to be additive, rather then how it is now, removing from current HP, rather than total) Probably something to that effect. Not sure about fixing it though.
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
ace4lyyfe
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by ace4lyyfe »

To add to this. Just recently I was about to fight, lagged out, logged back in, and my character was on the ground at -1 hp. The only problem was that I wasn't in the bleeding script. I lagged out yet again, and when I came back, my character was at full health.