Sam's Newbie Crew

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Black_Blooded
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Missing in action

Post by Black_Blooded »

Sorry I missed last weeks session/meeting. Work has been driving me nutz more the usual.

Not sure if I will make it tonight either due to the same circumstances.

:(
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

Thanks for the heads up. A reminder, we are continuing the current plot with who ever shows up.

*Peter goes off looking nervous that he's in charge*
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Samhaim
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Samhaim »

Alright, meeting time is 7pm EST as usual, but I will wait until 7:30 or until we have at least half the crew, whichever comes first. I have decided to continue the plot regardless of who is here tonight, so please make it if you can, even if its late. I'm running out of free time quick with the school year approching. Try to let me know if you cant make it.
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

I'm heading home right now so I should be there with plenty of time. :)
Bianca
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Bianca »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Wow Sam! How Exciting! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

And the storage from Room 6 has been cleaned out! So no putting anything new in there!!! Please!

I put the books and scrolls we collected from the adventure tonight into the library and the other gear and stuff as well as crafting stuff I put in the storage in the Hall.

So kick back and don't worry about moving. It was not a problem and I didn't mind doing it. :D

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Thanks Tremayne! :D

I don't know if this is the best place to put this.. but I thought I would give everyone the heads-up that.... WOW HAS THIS SUMMER GONE FAST!! 8)

Just so you know the "why" when I vanish a bit during the week:
I'm not sure what our plans are as far as timing on a meeting next week, but last night was my last free Tuesday night for this next semester. I will have classes on Tues/Thurs evenings starting next week...and I assume most Wednesday's will be homework nights.
Black_Blooded

Post by Black_Blooded »

Sorry to hear that was your last free Tuesday night, hopefully something can be arranged to still see you around. You just make the group purrrfect. :D

So the chest in room 6 was cleaned out?!?
I just looked into it, to help move things and there are still a few pages of items in there. Swords, boots, a belt, other weapons, potions and apple juice. Did someone else put these here?

Also I thnk I broke my key, I can't get back into the hall!
Was I evicted for snoring too loud? =P
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Hmm.... must be from all the duped apple juice.... I will go back and check it out and get it cleaned out. Sorry, but I'm going to trash a lot of that apple juice and wheat germ oil... they take up a lot of space in the inventory. I'll keep one page of each, but that is it.

Let me know what you think as a group. Since Hala is down currently... I'm sure I could ask Verandis if he were on to unlock the Hall for me.

The Hall is plot locked until Sam can have the "key" made for it.

Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Ok... storage status....

Not everything can fit into the storage chest. I just realized Peter still has two greatswords on him, but that's fine I can carry them until next week. We are already at the 25 page limit for the poor storage chest, so here is what I did...

I left one page of wheat germ oil (we had about three or four pages), and one page of apple juice and two pages of chocolate milk. The rest I took out and sold along with gems from our adventure last night. All total we as a group got 3275gp or 468gp a person.

I'd like to propose we put that into our "account" to save for more improvements to our new home. Let me know what you think. I'd like to save for more common storage like a chest for gear, a chest for crafting and one for general storage of other things or overflow if needed.

Let me know what you think or PM me.

Thanks!

T

Tremayne7

More Housekeeping Stuff

Post by Tremayne7 »

Ok, we can get into the Hall. I was just running around for a bit and crafting and found at least I could get in and then finally add the last of the stuff from Room 6.

I would like to know if anyone has added any more apple juice to the chest in the hall as I had left only page worth of juice. I think the chest may be duping them, so please forgive me as I took all of the juice I found out and trashed it. We are at the limit of 25 pages of inventory, so if we really do need the apple juice, it's quick to make.

I'd rather be safe than sorry and until we each get a p-chest of our own, I'd rather make sure the chest is not duping.

Let me know and I can take the time and make more apple juice if necessary.

Sorry to be a pest about this, but I just want to make sure we are on schedule for our move Tuesday. :D

Samhaim
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Samhaim »

Just letting everyone know that I wont be available for anything tonight. This doesnt mean you shouldnt get together and discuss more things or go out adventuring. I should also note that the level cap is now removed from the group.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Is anyone up for adventuring in a regular quest Tuesday? Just asking :D

Breach_in_Protocol

Post by Breach_in_Protocol »

Rhys would be happy to tag along with Peter if there's a spot for him.
Durkon: "Praise ta Thor, whose hammer smooshes tha evil o' tha world." OOTS - Strip 305

Haley: "As current leader of the Order of the Stick, it is my solemn duty to call for the execution of our oldest, most reliable strategy. RUN!!" OOTS - Strip 455
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Of course! :D

thetamlyone

Post by thetamlyone »

Probably can't. :( I'll be at church for a while that night, and afterward, I have got to get to bed at a decent time. Might play for a bit before, but it will be earlyish....probably an hour or more before we usually play.
Lady Talia

Post by Lady Talia »

I'll try to be on early then :wink:

Runa's crazy driver
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

For those interested, I'll be in Heidabyr about 5pm EDT.

Just grab me and we can plan an outing. :wink:

Bianca

Post by Bianca »

I'll look for you all if you are still around later. I won't get back from class until closer to 8 pm EDT.

If I miss you all, HAVE FUN! :D
thetamlyone

Post by thetamlyone »

Bah, forgot about band practice. :( I won't be on at all tonight or tomorrow. Hoping for Thursday....
Lady Talia

Post by Lady Talia »

*pouts then looks forward to Thursday*
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Peter won't be able to play then as I have to be Aria. :wink: But still go play :D

We'll all catch up soon. HUGS