Update on my life

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

SakanaUshi
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Update on my life

Post by SakanaUshi »

Hey.

As some of you know, I've been searching for a job for awhile. No, I didn't find a job and drop off the face of the earth. I simply haven't found a job, and true to my promise to myself, I haven't played since I went inactive to focus on this job hunt. I originally planned to play on Tuesdays, but I found it easier to make a clean break for the time being. So, I haven't read the boards in over a month.

Then I got a random PM about something pretty minor that reminded me to check in. So... hi? :)

I miss you all and the game, and I do plan to return triumphantly once I have a job. Don't forget Furin! He'll be back! Of course, explaining his absence will take some doing.... Can you say wilderness training? It has been about 40 days and 40 nights.... ;)
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

HUGS and pounces!

Missed you! Glad all is well with you and Violet. How is she? And your wife as well?

HUGS from Seamus and I,

Tremayne
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
BPanther
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by BPanther »

*chops few workers less* there you go open jobs evrywhere *grins*

take care
<@HumbugCause> Lir's in and out more than a red light girl's regular :P
<@CoffeeDragon> Sorry Lir, I traded you to Zombie this morning for 2 cookies and a collectible digipokimonster card.
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

Baybeeee picz pleeeeeze!
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

Get with me upon your return and i'll help you come up with something to explain your absence :twisted:
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Good luck! You're missed! Hope to see you back soon!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]