Fun game

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

JD Smith
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by JD Smith »

I think you can't be your own pupil unless you make a new brute off a differant computer. And; I think you can only make 2 brutes on the same computer that become active pupils. Seems that more than 2 don't add experience to their masters.

So; to get yourself some pupils; get others with no previous brutes; or access to multiple computers to click your link and make a brute.
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
Chemical-Burn
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Chemical-Burn »

Hm. well ok i used your link to test it and after the battle my tester brute "Frankario" shows yours as a master. Now you have to bait me to use him or i suppose I could leave him non passworded.
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

"Frankario'' does indeed show as a pupil of Aaerynn's ... but he didn't give XP as a new pupil; and I'm willing to bet that that'll also mean he doesn't give XP when leveling up either.
Idonia

Post by Idonia »

Hey, I thought these were forums about a fun game we already had!
What'll happen to NwN? D:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

With one brute ... this can take up the 5-10 minutes recommended wait time on those rare occasions when a NWN server goes down while you were on it. :P
Chemical-Burn

Post by Chemical-Burn »

Well i have played him each day (cause 3 fights isnt enouph given my characters suck and get pwnt) So look and see. I think he is level 3 maybe by now?
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

Still a pupil but I've gotten no notices of his raising levels nor any xp from his level gains
Chemical-Burn

Post by Chemical-Burn »

Yeah i leveled him and check your cell and it didnt say anything. Oh well. Maybe because he is the 3rd character I made trying to figure stuff out.

I dunno how some people have 50k pupils though and I cant even make one for someone else.
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

I heard a rumour that the folks with huge numbers of pupils like that are bot driven. I've seen one brute with like 153 levels; massive numbers of pupils and under 20 victories .... I forget the listed number of them.
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

Hey C-B -

While working last night I had this thought. Around here there used to be a coffee shop that also had computers to rent for internet time. If you have something like that near you; you can go there and make 2 brutes on each computer there - assuming no one else already did. So, for example; if there's 10 computers available, you could make 10 pupils for your brute and 10 others to split up between up to 10 brute friends. Just be sure not to password protect them; then once made - you can run them off your home computer.

This also works if you have family/friends with computers on the internet that are not running on MyBrute.com

Bel32 also posted something on the Avlis My Brute thread on the boards about changing something somewhere to allow you to have 2 new brutes that can be used to earn xp for their masters. I think it may stop the first two from earning xp for their masters - but I'm not sure about that.
Chemical-Burn

Post by Chemical-Burn »

Im not sure. Why is Frankario not giving you xp then? Its either because I already messed around with 2 brutes from this computer or maybe because I looked at your cell after being a pupil and it assumes then that your brute is played by me also. There is one comp at work but I forgot to go on there this week.
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

It appears that only the first two brutes made on a given computer are enabled to give xp to their masters. And if you first made a masterless brute; then you'd be down to one brute able to give xp to its master. At least that's how it worked on my computer - any after the first two gave no xp. When I made a new one on my sister's computer, that one is giving my brute xp; and I am using my computer to run it through its arena battles. I also used one of my nephew's laptop and made two more brutes. I am also running them from my home computer; and those two are also giving xp to their masters.

Looking at another's cell doesn't seem to do anything except let you see what specials they have; and allow you to view the last six fights, if you wish. I've done it a few times now already.
darkfire
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Re: Fun game

Post by darkfire »

darkfire wrote:http://itachi-ankoku.mybrute.com

Make a brute and bring it! ...if you can, that is.

:twisted:

http://itachi-ankoku.mybrute.com

Bump!
[quote]WrathOG777: This is a roleplaying game. There is no such thing as winning or losing. Only playing.[/quote]