Hala

The Heroic Domain of Ysgard
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:12 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:12 pm 
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Hi, my char Legewiel Rydradys'varine is dominated on Ysgard as I last teleported here from there to Arkaz. Then Arkaz broke down and the version I now see in the vault there is outdated by a LOT. I would like to simply port her over again to arkaz, but can't do that as the copy on hala is dominated due to last transfer out. I don't mind overwriting the copy on Arkaz as Lege is max lvl anyway and I didn't gain any items of interest there. But the copy on Arkaz is levels and years and gear out of date, but is apparently suddenly the only accessible one. but she's not the right one.

Please undominate her and its all fixed?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:03 pm 
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Starslayer_D wrote:
Hi, my char Legewiel Rydradys'varine is dominated on Ysgard as I last teleported here from there to Arkaz. Then Arkaz broke down and the version I now see in the vault there is outdated by a LOT. I would like to simply port her over again to arkaz, but can't do that as the copy on hala is dominated due to last transfer out. I don't mind overwriting the copy on Arkaz as Lege is max lvl anyway and I didn't gain any items of interest there. But the copy on Arkaz is levels and years and gear out of date, but is apparently suddenly the only accessible one. but she's not the right one.

Please undominate her and its all fixed?

The same problem with Ginah i can now log into Arkaz but the copy of Ginah there is some 6 months or more out of date. If i can log into hala with her but she is dominated

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:22 pm 
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Arkaz suffered a bad crash, some of the data lost is practically unrecoverable. Catch a Hala DM to get unstuck on Hala; anything accomplished on Arkaz since your last portal from Hala is probably gone :(

(If you see me on as any of my chars (primarily Soleis, Egil, Aericonte, Ellyn) hop on and Tell me.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:34 pm 

Reiterate my thanks to Akai for unsticking Jayem with the same problem.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:31 am 

Great thanks Akai i will contact you with a good time to meet up :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:12 pm 
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Hi there,
I also have the same problem with some characters dominated on all servers who passed recently to Arkaz.
Would it be possible to meet online and please remove the domination? This would also fix things for me.
Is there a time when you are around to help? I am only available weekends and can be around tomorrow (sunday), is there a possibility you are around? I am currently GMT +1.

Thanks and I really appreciate any help

Dalzell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:33 am 
Wearer of the Holy Pants

I will try to be on Hala during the Amazon meeting Friday for unsticking anyone who shows up stuck and perhaps subject y'all to a bit of practice DM'ing.

(When is the Amazon meeting anyhow? In Eastern time?)

(Everyone should still feel free to Tell me IG for unsticking if you cannot catch anyone on IRC.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:33 am 

Relevant to this:
http://www.arkaz.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9718

Quote:
People,

As you all may have found out: we have to make due with a 2 month old backup of the bic's (character files) and the database. So we have to see how to make things work again. What we can do now is to restore bics from Hala if you went there in the last 2 months. If you never went offworld then you will have to wait a bit for team side discussions to finish.

So pm me with your: boardname, gamespy and character name.
I will do it in batches, so please be patient.

Or you can ask a friendly Ysgard/Hala dm (or me) to undominate you on Ysgard. Be sure to leave the start tent afterwards there and save.

On behalf of the team,
Mhog'ar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:13 pm 

Akai wrote:
I will try to be on Hala during the Amazon meeting Friday for unsticking anyone who shows up stuck and perhaps subject y'all to a bit of practice DM'ing.

(When is the Amazon meeting anyhow? In Eastern time?)

(Everyone should still feel free to Tell me IG for unsticking if you cannot catch anyone on IRC.)

Okay I think Europe UK is + 5 hours on EST so our meeting time would be from 3 PM onward for you

Thank you Akai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:18 pm 
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Ok, Unstuck now.. Thank you Akai. Now just have to twist a few arms to get all to be o Hala today