Candy Swap!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Zombie
Veteran DM

Candy Swap!

Post by Zombie »

So, is anyone interested in swapping candy? The subject came up on IRC when Jayla told me of chocolate gummy bears and gum that still tastes like soap…

The idea I have is we can set up a post with people who are interested in swapping a candy package, and the country they are from. Then we can PM each other and arrange to swap goodies from our countries. I could probably afford to send a few packages a year (will discuss with the wife, but I know she likes candy…) so we could maintain a list of who has already traded and who is still available to trade and that sort of thing.

I’m guessing that a few people would be interested and I think this could be a lot of fun! I’m already planning what to put in a package :twisted:

An example of what I’m thinking of
Zombie, New Zealand, Wating for trade.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

I make my own fudge from a receipt from another friend of mine online. I'd be happy to make "custom" orders if anyone's interested.

Just a suggestion. :wink:
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

I told you on IRC, Zombie, I'M IN!!!

I'll send ya some of them chocolate covered gummy bears.. and that chewing gum! (Yummy stuff, all of it!)

We also have beaver droppings... moose droppings... polar bear droppings... :twisted:
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

YAY!!

Beaver droppings sound exotic.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

'Cause moose droppings are sooo commonplace nowadays. :P